Hear them. Help them. Heal them.
Shamanism is the perfect bridge for connecting with animals, and empowering them to thrive. This course is both a training in core Shamanic Healing practices with animals as the subjects, and in Animal Communication. You will talk with the animals, and then work to fix the issues you find. Your spirit teachers will do healing work on the issues revealed, and they may offer advice to the humans as well. In 10 weeks you will grow so much confidence and Spiritual connection. Welcome home!
Note – The class was 12 weeks in past years, usually without practice circles. Since we have added the practice circle we find that 10 weeks is ideal to cover the material and give you confidence through experience. Please ignore any reference to 12 weeks you may encounter …
Listen. Believe it, you are not making this up. The messages the animals give you are true. The Compassionate Spirits help you, augmenting and clarifying the information you receive. They go deep into the story. Finding out the history, the reasons, the truth. And then they help heal the problems with strong Shamanic healing. Your doubts will melt into gratitude.
Heal. You will stand witness as the Compassionate Spirits heal the troubles they find. Be it old trauma, or current illness, the Spirits see story, remove the intrusions and infuse the animal with incredible healing power. I have seen miracles in our very first class, more than once. While we can never promise a miracle, we can promise that the Spirits who love you will help your animals when you ask.
Learn. Shamanism is our ancient birthright. Our direct connection to compassionate Spirits who desire to guide us, and remember all the lost knowledge that we seek. Our souls yearn for this and the Spirits reach back. You will learn so much, and your soul will glow with the amazing gifts from the Spirits who love you. Your lessons are hands on – you learn by doing every step of the way. I don’t lecture, I show you how and you do it!
Includes our wonderful beginner course: 3 Worlds, Introduction to Shamanism.
Shamanism Animals Fall 2022
See Complete Course Description
Beginning October 5, 2022
8:30-10am pacific with Practice Circle on Thursdays 8:30-9:30. 10 sessions over 11 weeks.
10/5+6, 10/12+13, skip, 10/26+27, 11/2+3, 11/9+10, 11/ 16+17, 11/23+24 (may move days on TG week), 11/30+12/1, 12/7+8, 12/14+15
Practice Circle time/day can be adjusted if the class prefers a different schedule.
We meet weekly for 90 minutes on Zoom, plus an additional 1 hour practice session. Every class is recorded. Everyone in the circle loves animals, you will make close friends! In the beginning everyone feels a little trepidation, but soon the power of the work, your incredible results, will bring you confidence and delight!
Small classes make us special. A maximum of 8 people, you get personalized attention, plus the benefit of the circle’s wisdom. Spirit gifts each of us with a piece of the lesson. As we share our journeys we are adding to the collective knowledge. It is very cool! Your classmates may well become lifelong friends, especially as you continue to come together in our weekly practice circle (for years to come, we hope).
The class is scheduled for 8:30-10 am pacific. I am flexible, and I have learned that each group has a different time need. Sometimes we do 2 sections, morning and evening. Sometimes people take the course on the recordings, but join us for the practice circles. We can make this work for you.
BONUS! Weekly Animal Shamanism Practice Circle
Our weekly Shamanism for Animals circle lets you review the lessons, practice and help each other with our animals. This is as invitation-only circle, for those who have (or are) taken this course. You will meet the best people on the planet! Welcome!
See our course outline – its chock filled with core shamanic healing techniques and animal communication skills.
- Zoom etc
- Zoom, Email List
- Video Recordings
- Audio and Transcripts
- PDF Handouts
- Second Set
- Reviewing 3 Worlds
- 3 Worlds Review
- 3 Pillars
- Communicating with an animal
- How we receive Information
- Common Questions
- What happened before?
- Problems and Solutions
- The Village
- What the Animal sees
- Animal’s Relationships
- Household Dynamics
- Web Ceremony
- Preparation for Crossing
- Power Animal Retrieval and Tribes
- Power Animal Retrieval
- Healing Overview
- Overview of the Healing Process
- Extraction and Transmutation
- Extraction and Transmutation
- Power Infusion
- Power Infusion
- Animal Soul Retrieval
- Animal Soul Retrieval
- Wrapping up Ceremony
- Ceremony for you and your amazing success!
See Complete Course Description
Margie loves Shamanism for Animals!
I met Margie when she asked me to heal her dog. She was so intrigued she started classes. Now she is a dynamic healer with incredible power. She loves her dogs, she loves her Spirit Helpers, and she loves Shamanism!
Every week has been something different and deeply moving. I feel like I have been gifted this amazing skill that I can do the work I have deeply longed for all of my life. I feel like I have come home.
I have overwhelming gratitude for you and your skills and talents. I bow to Grandmother Sunflower for being such a wonderful teacher and an inspiration to share compassion freely and allow it to flow through this world.
Thank you very very much for giving the opportunity to follow the course by viewing the recordings. I am very grateful for that. It felt as I was in the morning group. I enjoyed and loved the course very much!
Meet your Guide
I have been teaching shamanism for animals for over 20 years. In 2000 I pioneered the shamanic method of animal communication with the workshop DVD Speak to My Heart. I went on to teach a complete training in Shamanism for Animals over the phone – and now with ZOOM, we are a live global circle. The power is strong!
Even if you are new to this sort of thing, you will be able to communicate and heal animals within just a few weeks. I promise! The spirits have brought you to the door – step inside, into your passion and dream. Helping animals and sharing your heart.
Come join our village. Try us with Sacred Roots, our free course to start shamanic journeying. Learn more about me and our school at Spirithealer.com
Complete Shamanism for Animals Intensive Course
This course is both a training in core Shamanic Healing practices with animals as the subjects, and an overview of the methodology I use to communicate with animals, and Spirits living and on the other side. It will give you solid skills in shamanic journeying, a strong connection with your spirit guides and an amazing portal into the spiritual lives of our animal friends. You will learn animal communication that is similar to telepathic style communication, but goes one step farther. Your spirit teachers will do healing work on the issues revealed, and they may offer advice to the humans as well.
Shamanic Journeying and Animal Communication – 5 sessions
Shamanic Animal communication is actually easier than telepathic. You do not have to clear your mind – in fact it is the opposite! We journey using our open imagination, and invite the spirit of the animal into our journey space. Once we have spirit to spirit connection, animal communication flows. It’s a dialog where the animal fluidly imparts information as we ask questions. Our Spirit Teams augment and confirm what we receive.
We begin by ensuring everyone is able to easily journey with their Power Animal, using the Sacred Tree as our home base. We will form a Spirit Team that will make the connection to the client and will help you immensely with the whole process. You will gain confidence in your journeying skills, and you will be delighted with your Animal Communication capability!
This section is all about our learning to use the important shamanic skill of merging, and the skill of allowing our Spirit Guides to guide our process and inform us. In this section we will focus on communicating with living animals (our last section focuses on crossed over animals) You will have lots of experience journeying to each other’s animals and to shelter animals. Your confidence will grow strong. Shamanism is about healing – fixing the issues that we find. We will prepare for the second section by learning to retrieve a Power Animal for a client, and by standing witness to a healing where our Spirit Team does the magical work to resolve the issues they find.
- Review of 3 Worlds, Sacred Tree Introduction to Shamanism (recording available, also happy to do meeting over the weekend)
- Setting the Shamanic Stage: Calling in. Journeying to our sacred circle. Meeting our Spirits. Connecting with a friend’s animal.
- Animal Communication Common Requests: Spirit Allies are the secret to Shamanic Animal Communication. You are part of a team. Allow your Spirit Allies to take the ball and lead the sessions. We will cover some common situations and get experience with the process.
- What Happened Then? We get the stories of an animal’s history. And we ask about the mysteries of today – like what happens when you aren’t home?
- Animal’s Relationships: Animals live in communities with us. Today we will expand the circle to include the people and other household animals. We will explore the web between them, and get answers to relationship questions.
- Communication on the Other Side: We will learn to use the bridge and the animal’s Spirit team to facilitate this communication and healing ceremony.
- Power Animal Retrieval – Tribal Healing: We review Power Animal Retrieval. Connecting animals to the tribes they will return to is never premature! It is empowering and sweet for animals in every life stage. It is especially important at the end of life because this is where the spirit will be going at some point after the transition. Tribal knowledge is a gift that makes the whole process way easier for the person left behind.
- Weekly Practice Sessions
Core Shamanic Healing for Animals – 5 sessions
Diagnostics, Extraction, Power Infusion – this is what Shamanic Healing is all about! We will learn about it by standing witness as the Spirit Allies perform their work. Being the bridge that allows the Spirits to help the animal. Much of the diagnostic work will be familiar to you from our first section. We will quickly cover extraction and transmutation, which are huge skills, but pretty simple to execute in most situations. We will spend more time on Power Infusion. This is the heart and soul of Shamanic practice. We will cover many kinds of power infusion, including Soul Retrieval for Animals.
- What is Shamanic Healing? How does it work? We will start with Diagnosis, and then of course standing witness to the whole healing (it can go fast!)
- Core Healing Steps: Standing witness, and paying close attention to the extraction and transmutation parts of the process. This is very important as a teaching about the nature of illness, and the universe.
- Power Infusion: Now we will focus on the Power Infusion part of a Shamanic healing, and learn about it. Crystals, light energy, plant spirits, the list is infinite. Spirits know what is needed, and we get to learn about the beauty and power of the world in the process.
- Soul Retrieval for Animals: Soul loss happens when the animal undergoes trauma or stress. We need to be whole to be healthy. Soul Retrieval is perhaps the most important of all the powers we retrieve!
- Healing the Human and Animal Heart: This takes the web healing from part 1 much deeper. We release heart to heart the issues that people and animals share.
- Initiation and Closing Ceremony: Grandmother Sunflower will have something special for us to bring our circle to completion, and set the stage for our next level of exploration!
Shamanism for Animals Fall 2022
$100 non refundable. Balance non refundable after Sept 15.